Hi, I am a freelance comic artist and illustrator.
I graduated Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw. Since then I have been working for Centrala publishing house and some fanzines, anthologies and magazines. Besides of commissioned work I also find time for my own projects and collaborations.
I create illustrations using pencil, ink pens, paints and digital technics.
Please get in touch if you would like to talk about a commission.
– Jazda stąd, Centrala (Polish) 2020
– The Hunter 2019 (selfpublished)
– Wąż, Centrala (Polish) 2018
– Hungry Hansel and gluttonous Gretel, Centrala (Polish, Czech, English), 2017
– Zavka (works 2013–2017), Vendo Oro, Spain 2017
– Lost Minds 2016 (selfpublished short comics 2013–2015)
– Hungry Hansel and gluttonous Gretel, 2016 (selfpublished)
Storytel, Good Looking Studio, Death Obscene Magazine #3, Fabularie, Wobby.club #18, CK Zamek Wrocław, "Zwykłe Życie", Sliced Quarterly, Szlam, Szlamzin, Slime Fiction, Snuff Comix #13, Wayward Sisters, Warchlaki, Mydło, Strumpet, Sztriptiz, Bobaloba.
– 2019, group exhibition KOMA Comic Festival, Brno
– 2019, group exhibition System doskonały / Noc Muzeów, Warsaw, ADA Puławska
– 2019, group exhibition inspired by the Hip-Hop novel "Bez Przekazu", Warsaw, Warmut 2019
– 2019, group exhibition SEE & SAY best portfolio review, Warsaw, Centrum Kreatywności
– 2017, group exhibition, FRAME Comic Art Festival, Prague
– 2017, group exhibition "Corporations are not as cool as we thought", Cracow, Łazienka Gallery
- Wąż – recenzja (Konglomerat Podcastowy YouTube)
- Zavka: Niegroźna schizofrenia (Wąż) - wywiad
- Wąż – recenzja w Esensji
- Hungry Hansel and gluttonous Gretel – book review in The AOI
- Głodny Jaś i żarłoczna Małgosia – recenzja (Półka z kulturą)
- Głodny Jaś i żarłoczna Małgosia – recenzja (Konglomerat Podcastowy YouTube)